~~ SELECTED PUBLICATIONS ~~
- Editorial Board for the Encyclopedia of Human Sexuality due for publication from Wiley-Blackwell (2010-)
- PsychCritiques: Reviewer of critical sexology books and films (2007-10)
- Penthouse Forum; Regular sex columnist; 2004-2007
- Front cover blurb for The Heart & Soul of Sex; The Sex Bible, and other books
- The Art of Sex Coaching, W.W. Norton & Co. Due out March 2005
- Original material published online at www.iVillage.com and at www.yoursexcoach.com (400+ articles); 1996-present
- The Marriage Medics; Chapter on sex for couples; www.themarriagemedics.com; 2004.
- Complete Idiot’s Guide to Sensual Massage, Alpha Books, 2003.
- Foreword: Sexy Encounters, by Carole Pasahow, Adams Media, 2003.
- The Adventures of Her in France, an illustrated, erotic novel. Leopard Rising. 2001
- “How-To Sex Videos”; article in Libido Magazine. Spring 2000
- “Women Who Make Porn: The Influence of Gender on the Content and Approach of Porn Videos”; chapter in Porn 101: Eroticism, Pornography, and the First Amendment. 1999
- Leaders’ and Viewers’ Guides to accompany video, “HIV/AIDS: It Can Happen to Me…”; American Association for Retired Persons (AARP). 1996
- “Smart Sex: Report on Sex Survey”; article in Penthouse Magazine. 1996
- “Sex in the City”; Sex & relationship advice columns for Manhattan Spirit, NYC weekly newspaper. 1994-95 (over 50 articles)
- Comprehensive School Health Education Curriculum; 15 lessons, grades 7-12. State of Arizona, Department of Education. 1994
- “Let’s Get Over It, Girlfriends…”; article in Adult Video News. 1994
- “Sex, Love and Aging…Get the Facts!”; factsheet on sexuality and aging. AARP. 1994
- Comprehensive School Health Education Curriculum; 60 lessons, grades K-12. State of Arizona, Department of Education. 1993
- Feminism and Free Speech: Pornography; Feminists for Free Expression (FFE), New York. 1993
- Comparative Quantitative Analysis of the Similarities and Differences in Female- Versus Male-Directed/Produced/Written Commercial Sex Films and Videos (1980-90); Doctoral dissertation. Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, California. 1993
- “Education Through Ignorance”; Index on Censorship: The International Magazine for Free Expression (Vol. 22, No. 1), London, England. 1993
- Talk About Sex: a booklet for young people on how to talk about sexuality and HIV/AIDS; Sex Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), New York. 1992
- Future Directions: HIV/AIDS Education in the Nation’s Schools; SIECUS, New York. 1992
- Training Educators in HIV Prevention: An In-Service Manual; ETR Associates, Network Publications, California. 1990
- “What is Safer Sex?”; article for California AIDS Clearinghouse. 1989
- A Comprehensive Guide to AIDS Information: More Than a Hundred Ways to Teach About AIDS; Planned Parenthood Federation of America, New York. 1987
Numerous conference paper presentations, workshops, and quotes for articles on the broad topic of sexuality have been published as well.